Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Days of Me- Day 9

Day 9- Something you are proud of in the past few days...


I am proud of myself for facing my apprehensions in regards to doing things alone. Ryan is always working at the fire station it seems and I am always home alone. A few weeks ago I signed up for a newborn care class at the hospital that we plan to deliver Riley at and of course the class was scheduled for days when Ryan had to work. I usually dislike doing things by myself and love it when Ryan is there to share in the experience with me but I had to attend this class regardless of whether he could come or not. I felt really awkward going to this type of class alone and assumed everyone thought the worst things about me, but by 5 minutes into it, I just didn't care anymore. It was more important for me to learn new things about taking care of Riley than to give a flying fart what some strangers thought of me.


Photobucket

0 comments: