Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday (a day late!)




{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
I think it was when I was about 13 years old at Geneva Point Center up in New Hampshire. My family was participating in a church function and the only way to make outgoing calls back to my Dad at home was on a pay phone.


{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
All the way through high school I never failed a class. Once I got to college though...lol, I failed a class on Primate Behavior. It was the worst class ever and I have no clue why I even decided to take it.


{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
Five Guys!


{four} have you ever served jury duty?
No, but I really want to do it at least once.


{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I was 21.


{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Mostly teal or purple.


{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Yup, ever since getting pregnant I have worn two pairs of shoes- my non-skid work shoes and my black Sketchers slipon sneakers.


{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Not in the slightest.


{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Fried food, especially chicken from Moseberth's. Yum!


{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Hmmm, Joe Riddle at Wave Church in VA Beach.



Photobucket

0 comments: