Sunday, May 1, 2011

ABC's of Me!

Saw this on a bunch of blogs lately and of course I had to participate. :)

Age: 22
Bed Size: Queen
Chore you hate: Doing dishes especially since I leave them sitting in the kitchne for so long that they smell yucky.
Dogs: None at our apartment currently but my parents have a German Shephard named Frank Sinatra and a Pekingese named Chloe
Essential start of your day: Putting clothing on.
Favorite Color: Green, brown, purple and lots of teal/turquoise
Gold or silver: Silver.
Height: 5'2
Instruments I play (or have played): Only a recorder in elementary school
Job Title: Cashier
Kids: Little baby Riley who should be here in early July!
Live: Chesapeake, Va
Mom's Name: Carolyn
Nickname: Cait, Caity, Caitster, Charlie Brown
Overnight hospital stays: One coming up in early July... lol
Pet Peeve: When my hubby does chewing tobacco... :(
Quote from a movie: "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." -The Notebook
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: One sister
Time you wake up: Usually 4AM since I have work at 5AM most days of the week
Underwear: Comfy
Vegetables you dislike: Canned green peas
What makes you run late: Having to take a shower before going somewhere
X-rays you've had done: My ankle and chest
Yummy food you make: Cupcakes
Zoo animal: Monkeys!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Katherine Elizabeth Dominguez said...

Love those little pencil carvings, I stumbleed upon them the other day. Way neat. Cute blog!

-Katherine

www.byKatherineElizabeth.com