Monday, April 25, 2011

29 weeks, 1 day!


How far along: 29 weeks, 1 day


Total weight gain: about 25 pounds- really wish it were less... :(


Stretch marks: same ones as before but a couple extra little ones on my hips


Sleep: pretty comfy when using a Snoogle pillow but lately my husband has been hogging the bed making it harder to stay asleep


Movement: I swear sometimes he is trying to break out! He moves like crazy and you can even see it from the outside. It is so weird to watch. lol.


Food cravings: still fruit of course!


What I miss: being able to get out of bed easily and being able to bend down without groaning.


Weekly Wisedom: I need to listen to my body and take it easy when I am feeling crampy and such.


Milestones: THIRD TRIMESTER, WOOHOO!!!





Photobucket

0 comments: