Wednesday, September 22, 2010
A picture of a place you have been... it's been quite awhile but I loved every moment of it.
Posted by Caitlin at 10:14 AM
Sunday, September 12, 2010
A Habit You Wish You Didn't Have...
I have such a bad habit of letting dirty dishes pile up in the sink for so long. It will get to the point where my fiance is tired of asking me to deal with them so he will just do it himself. I don't know why I have such an issue with getting them done especially since we have a dishwasher. Lol.
Posted by Caitlin at 8:24 AM
Friday, September 3, 2010
Posted by Caitlin at 9:11 PM
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Day 2- The Meaning Behind my Blog Name
Hmmmm... I guess it started in high school when I made a collage that I titled "The Chaos of High School", then I named my LiveJournal account "The Chaos of LIFE" and for some reason when I started my blog I kept with that theme. I figured my life was still chaos (in a good way) and I liked creating things more then I ever had before. It was initially named "Creative Chaos" but sadly I found out that the name was already taken by another well-known blogger. I changed it to Chaotic Creation to avoid confusion but I still feel like a copycat to this day...would it be too late to change it now? Lol.
Posted by Caitlin at 3:23 PM
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
So since I have been so bad at keeping up with blogging lately I have decided that participating in the ever so popular "30 Days of Me" would be a good way to get my blogging juices flowing.
Day One: Post a recent pic of yourself and share 15 facts about yourself.
Taken at my bridal shower early in August.
2. I am looking into going back to school for graduate classes.
3. My fiance is a firefighter for the city of Portsmouth, VA and absolutely loves his career.
4. We have 3 cats all under the age of 1: Paisley Jane, Whineybaby, and Meanieboy. They all desperately need to be spayed/neutered...hopefully next week.
5. There is a hurricane that may hit our coastline tomm night; we'll see. Bad weather makes me so nervous. I get all imaginative about the possible scenarios that could occur b/c of it.
6. I am addicted to vintage items and craft supplies.
7. Frontierville on Facebook is my new procrastination tool.
8. I love having pen pals and participating in swaps.
9. My wedding is in 45 days!
10. Etsy is my weakness.
11. I have recently started attending a church here somewhat regularly. It's Wave Church in VA Beach and I guess it's a popular mega-church associated with Hillsong...the pastor has bodyguards.
12. I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year yesterday and it was so yummy.
13. I am looking forward to married life with my hunny.
14. I am also looking forward to our honeymoon in Oct. We are going down to Orlando and have a date set up to visit Discovery Cove to swim with the dolphins....eeeeppp! So excited. :)
15. My favorite food is bread. lol.
Post #2 tomm!
Posted by Caitlin at 8:35 AM