So since I have been so bad at keeping up with blogging lately I have decided that participating in the ever so popular "30 Days of Me" would be a good way to get my blogging juices flowing.
Day One: Post a recent pic of yourself and share 15 facts about yourself.
Taken at my bridal shower early in August.
2. I am looking into going back to school for graduate classes.
3. My fiance is a firefighter for the city of Portsmouth, VA and absolutely loves his career.
4. We have 3 cats all under the age of 1: Paisley Jane, Whineybaby, and Meanieboy. They all desperately need to be spayed/neutered...hopefully next week.
5. There is a hurricane that may hit our coastline tomm night; we'll see. Bad weather makes me so nervous. I get all imaginative about the possible scenarios that could occur b/c of it.
6. I am addicted to vintage items and craft supplies.
7. Frontierville on Facebook is my new procrastination tool.
8. I love having pen pals and participating in swaps.
9. My wedding is in 45 days!
10. Etsy is my weakness.
11. I have recently started attending a church here somewhat regularly. It's Wave Church in VA Beach and I guess it's a popular mega-church associated with Hillsong...the pastor has bodyguards.
12. I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year yesterday and it was so yummy.
13. I am looking forward to married life with my hunny.
14. I am also looking forward to our honeymoon in Oct. We are going down to Orlando and have a date set up to visit Discovery Cove to swim with the dolphins....eeeeppp! So excited. :)
15. My favorite food is bread. lol.
Post #2 tomm!